Vitamin C (also known as ascorbic acid) is an essential vitamin that carries out several important functions.
Not only can vitamin c help to strengthen your immune system and help to keep colds at bay, it can also contribute to sustaining normal energy levels which in turn contributes to keeping your skin clear and your teeth and bones healthy.
Ascorbic acid can contribute to :
- Reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Normal psychological functions
- Regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E
- The protection of cell constituents from oxidative damage
- Increases non-haem iron absorption
- Function of the nervous system
- Normal energy yielding metabolism
- Collagen formation and the normal function of bones, teeth, cartilage, bones, skin and blood vessels
- Maintain the normal function of the immune system during and after extreme physical activity
Vitamin C Deficiency
Shop our Vitamin C with Citrus Bioflavonoids here